With Girl Behind the Screen here for breakfast, we're planning to make the nicest pancakes in the world! These are super yummy American pancakes- yum! We really hope you love them as much as we do, although we can't say they're super healthy! (If you're looking for a healthy breakfast, my favourite is Greek yogurt, granola and blueberries!) Here's the recipe...
You will need:
- 225g Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 30g butter
- 300ml milk
- Butter for frying
- Put your flour, baking powder, salt and sugar (all the dry ingredients) in a bowl, and make a well.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the mixture.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix them together! Keep going until they're a runny, but slightly thick, consistency. They shouldn't be lumpy, but smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan.
- Add the butter to the pan so it sizzles, and immediately add dollops of pancakes.
- Flip them over when they're hard enough to not fall apart!
- When they're cooked through, eat them- best with maple syrup!
Thanks for reading. This is our first recipe on this site- did you enjoy? Let us know in the comments!
2 Besties Blogging xoxo