As you can tell from today's other posts, I'm feeling the hair-style vibe today! I found this on youtube, and customized it for you! This took me less than 5 minutes to do (I timed it).
1. You want to brush out your hair so it's easy to work with, and the end result will then look neater.
2. Part your hair roughly half way. Start the parting low down by your ears, and run your fingers higher up, so you've shaped an arch with your parting.
3. Tie this section into a pony tail.
4. Take the pony tail section, and twist it into a bun to keep it out the way.
5. Make the rest of the hair a pony tail, hiding it underneath where the bun will fall.
6. Take out the bun!
Thank you all for reading. I'm aware the result picture is super filtered and stuff, but it looks cuter!
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx
Also, we promised a Q&A today, so this is your last chance to send us some comments!