Today I am posting about under eye circles and how you can get rid of them.
OK, under eye circles are so pesky - appearing each morning without reasoning when they want. If only they told us when they would appear!
Below are five tips I have found very useful whilst trying my hardest to extinguish under eye circles for good. I hope you find them as useful as I do!
1. Each morning, put two refrigerated spoons on your face for 5-10 minutes. This should calm and relax your skin, meaning the circles are slightly lessened in colour. I find it often works best when you put the spoons in the fridge overnight and in the freezer for about 5 minutes before you apply them to your face.
2. If you use make up, use a green shade of eyeshadow on top of concealer and foundation to cancel out the redness. On the colour wheel, green is on the opposite side to red, meaning green eyeshadow/cosmetics work best in getting rid of red circles.
3. Try going to bed earlier. If you are overtired, under eye circles are more common, so going to bed earlier will hopefully reduce redness. I try this once a week and it does work - do it regularly enough and it might completely extinguish them!
4. Vary the concealer you are using to find the perfect one.
5. Splash your face with water daily to soothe skin. You can also massage your skin with your fourth finger and rub the skin gently.
Hope this expertise is useful to you!
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Monday, 1 February 2016
5 Tips For Getting Rid of Under eye Circles