Search This Blog

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Half Term with Secret Girl- Wednesday

Hey peeps!
Today I wanted to write my post nice and early (for me anyway- I only just woke up and got ready)! I have a friend coming round this morning and a sleepover in the evening, so this is my only free slot to blog!
OUTFIT:
I wore my comfy black jeggings today, because I'll be inside all day! Then I wore a red, long-sleeved crop-top, which is very cropped- but my jeggings are high wasted to it didn't look too showy! I'm wearing the same nail polish as yesterday and no jewellery.
HAIR:
My hair's simply straightened, and down after my hair-cut! After writing that sentence, I realised how boring I was being, therefore I added a plain black braided head-band! I'm feeling kinda vintage today, with my red top, cute head-band and back jeggings!
MAKEUP:
I just wore a BB cream today, from Garnier, as my main thing. Then, I used a lip-liner in a rustic red shade, and filled in my whole bottom lip. I applied baby-lips to my top lip and then blended the two together, for a more natural look. I also applied plenty of mascara!
Thanks for reading yet another of my half term series,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx