Search This Blog

Sunday, 5 June 2016

5 Yves Saint Laurent Lipsticks You Won't Regret

Hello lovelies,
Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks have an immaculate reputation for their amazing quality, and high standard for all of their products. they're certainly a force not to be reckoned with! Now, I love the majority of their products, but their lipsticks are something that I more than occasionally splurge on!

When it comes to YSL, my favourite lipstick range is their volupte range, and not just because of the packaging! The lipstick applies perfectly, with sleek smoothness and a sheen finish. So, today I want to talk about my favourite colours from this collection.

Rouge Volupté Lipstick
This colour, in Nude Beige, is certainly my favourite. It's a tender pink, with an elegant finish and city-style, yet romantic edge.


Head to my blog, at http://littlemissbloggerxxx.blogspot.com/ to enjoy the rest of this post!
Besties Blogging xx
Sophie xxx